Welcome to Wellness

This blog is for readers who wanted me to share my wisdom on wellness on a regular basis . It is also a platform to spread knowledge about wellness among holistic practitioners and corporate executives who wish to de-stress, increase their productivity and improve the quality of their lives.

I’ve always believed that there is no new knowledge. All is ancient and infinite wisdom. I'm confident this wellness blog will get YOU started in the right direction and I’m sure you will make this blog your regular dose of inspiration.

No matter how much peace is disturbed, it restores itself. Similarly, no mater how stressed you are, holistic wellness helps you rejuvenate. Let’s regain the peace and wellness in our lives.

Vikram
Chief Wellness Coach
http://www.metronirvana.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to improve my health and happiness, but with all of life’s options and distractions, it is difficult to know what to do, whom to trust, or where to start. Hope your website and wellness blog inspires me and keeps me going on this path of wellness.